Egg donation is a process of donating eggs for the purpose of IVF where women donate her eggs which are artificially fertilized by IVF specialist in the laboratory for the intended parents. Georgia has a high number of healthy egg donors who live a healthy lifestyle which helps in providing healthy eggs leading to successful IVF cycles.
Who need Egg Donation Services?
If either the eggs of a mother are not healthy or the mother is suffering from genetic disorder then the mother will not be able to have a child by her own eggs even using In-Vitro fertilization. The couple then needs egg donation services where donated eggs are substituted with the mother’s egg to complete the IVF process.
Following are the conditions of the mother, where an intended couple needs an egg donation services:-
- If the mother is suffering from pre-mature ovarian failure.
- If the quality of the mother eggs is very low.
- If a mother is carrying a genetically transmitted disease.
- If a mother has suffered multiple IVF failures repeatedly.
Then, you are standing in a condition where you actually need services of egg donation Georgia.
Once you have decided, you are going to egg donation services then you can contact us to know the availability of screened egg donors. Our centres allow you to choose egg donor of your choice from our large database.
Sperm Donation Services
Sperm donation is a process where a male donates his sperms for the purpose of IVF where his sperms are used to artificially fertilize the eggs by IVF specialist in the laboratory for the intended parents.
Who Need Sperm Donation Services?
A couple needs, donated sperm because of the following reasons:
- If the male is facing Issues while ejaculation.
- If the quality of average sperm is very low.
- If sperm functions are improper.
- If the male is suffering from low sperm count.
After proper tests and report, you can easily figure out if you are in need of sperm donation services or not? Once you decide you can contact us for sperm donor database.