Surrogacy services in Georgia and various other countries are gaining momentum day after day by doing wonders in the lives of childless couples, intended parents, gay and single parent who want to form a family by becoming the biological mother & father of the son, but with the help of a third person who is ready to carry your embryo or your sperm with her eggs to carry pregnancy. This medical process (assisted by IVF specialist) is a miracle in the infertility domain where baby is conceived in the womb of other woman for the intended couples who want a child. Be a surrogate mother is amazing; while it is a cost-effective and affordable service that is done on the basis of assisted reproductive Technique.
Becoming a surrogate mother with a reputed clinic endows you with the most supportive and rewarding program in the country, where every step of this amazing journey starts from the fertility process to pregnancy, delivery and post-delivery that is carefully guided and coordinated by experienced professionals. When you decide to work as a surrogate to help others, you will gain a number of added benefits like respect in society, financial benefits, giving a better stability to your family and a lot more. In addition to this, you are giving better opportunities and a way of living life to parents who are taking your services. There is no denying the fact that it is one of the most rewarding experiences for a family for lifetime.
What Are Essential Requirements to Be a Surrogate?
In order to be a surrogate in Georgia or to offer surrogacy services in Georgia, you need to follow simple criteria that include, but not limited to:
- Giving birth to a child earlier is the first and important requirement to become surrogate mother.
- Age factor matters a lot as the standard of age to become a surrogate is between 21 to 41 years of age.
- Body Mass Index or BMI also matters as it should be above the standard level between the 30 to 35 index and in some countries more.
- You need support from family and friends along with better social standing
- You should not be in illegal use of drugs, smoking habit or abuse alcohol
- Genetic testing is important to ensure that you are free from the possibility of any kind of genetic disorder that may pass to next generation
These points will help you in making you able to become a successful and healthy surrogate mother to help those who are intended and looking for a healthy baby.
You need to reach the right surrogacy centre in Georgia where such services are offered. You have to find the right one that is ideal for you and preparing to help others for a noble cause.
ARTbaby – Surrogacy Centre Georgia has been offering you support to become a healthy and successful surrogate mother. Here, you will get a gamut of added benefits too along with financial stability.
So, what you are waiting for, become a surrogate mother to help others for the noble cause.