Surrogacy services in Tbilisi, Georgia have been legal only for heterosexual couples (intended parents) since 1997 although singles, gay couples and lesbian couples are not allowed to these services.
Whereas in most of the European countries surrogacy is banned or very costly.
Also taking the baby to the home country is the easiest in Georgia as the baby birth certificate mentions only intended parents as parents while no mention of surrogate mother or surrogacy on the birth certificate.
Many surrogacy service providers in Georgia offer this facility to all couples without discriminating against people in other geographic areas.
ARTbaby Surrogacy services are the best among surrogacy agencies in Georgia.
The Artbaby, Tbilisi team believes that every couple has the right to have children of their own so they can experience the proudest moments of their lives.
A properly signed surrogacy contract between the prospective parent and the surrogate mother requires legal involvement.
In Georgia, surrogacy is not only a legal process but evaluate an aspect ethical.
Steps to pursue Surrogacy services in Georgia
There are many surrogacy service centers or Surrogacy agencies in Georgia, but the right place to surrogate a child is very important.
The step-by-step process follows to pursue legal surrogacy for heterosexual couples in Georgia.
- Step 1:
- The prospective parents need to know the detail of the surrogacy program provided by the surrogacy services to accomplish their dream.
- This counseling requires pursuing prospective parents and service providers.
- During counseling service providers offer the surrogacy plan suitable for prospective parents. After a satisfactory discussion and settlement, the client requires to fill a surrogacy form to create a client profile.
- Step 2:
- The client profile help to introduce the prospective surrogates.
- Clients require to select a particular surrogate depending upon the matching with their requirements. Physical matching is not sufficient to pursue surrogacy, but medical and psychological screening also important to continue the further process.
- Step 3:
- The surrogacy contract required to sign to fix the compensation for surrogacy, meeting expectations during and after a gestational period, the establishment of intended parents right, etc.
- Surrogacy service provider taking care of client’s rights and interests.
- Step 4:
- After signing the contract, the medical process will start the conduction of surrogacy.
- The clinician will confirm the pregnancy after a successful embryo transfer to the surrogate.
- Then, the surrogate can continue regular checkups with a local gynecologist.
- Step 5:
- At the later stage of the second trimester, a lawyer associated with the Surrogacy service provider will complete appropriate legal measures to protect the parental rights of the intended parents.
- After childbirth, the intended parent’s name shall be added to the birth certificate to establish parental rights.
Surrogacy agencies/service providers in Georgia offer all the required services including profile making, matching process, the arrangement of all required medical services.
And legal services for smooth completion of the process.
We have a dedicated team to help you in making your families with world-class facilities at our centers.
With our five years of global experience.
We believe in providing the best surrogacy services in Georgia to anyone who needs it.
What is Surrogacy? A brief introduction
Surrogacy is a medical process assisted by IVF specialists to conceive a baby in another woman’s womb if the intended parents want a child.
Surrogacy services in Georgia are the best for heterosexual couples as compared to the rest of the world where experienced doctors and advanced technology meet together.
The cost of Surrogacy services in Georgia is the most affordable as compared to the rest of Europe and the United States.
There are three roles played in the complete process of surrogacy that support the birth of a new life.
Roles involved in the process of surrogacy services in Georgia:
Intended parents /couples are those people who are not able to conceive a baby medically and they need the help of an IVF specialist and surrogate mother.
Surrogate mothers are those healthy women who can help the intended parents by carrying the baby in their womb.
IVF specialists are medical experts of all the medical processes, techniques, and technology of IVF used in the process of surrogacy.
Surrogacy may or may not involve money.
There are two types of Surrogacy based on monetary compensation.
When surrogacy is done for monetary compensation, it is known as Commercial Surrogacy.
The surrogate mother gets money for carrying the baby of an intended parent into her womb.
The prime motive of the surrogate mother is to earn some money from commercial surrogacy.
The surrogate mother in Altruistic Surrogacy carries the baby without any monetary compensation.
In this type of surrogacy, parents pay only the required expenses of the surrogate mother such as travel costs, medical expenses, and other such expenses.
The prime motive of such a surrogate mother is to help the intended parents in conceiving their child.
Who actually needs surrogacy services in Georgia?
Any couple who is medically unfit to give birth to a baby naturally because of the following reasons:
- A woman does not fit mentally to carry the pregnancy.
- When the woman is facing problems such as malfunctioning of the womb.
- Repeated failure of IVF cycles.
In gestational surrogacy, Intended parents use their own sperms and eggs for surrogacy.
A surrogate mother is not genetically related to the baby as her own eggs are not used in this process of surrogacy.
The only task of the surrogate mother is to carry the baby in her womb.
A Surrogate is a birth mother only in this procedure.
The Surrogate mother eggs in traditional surrogacy are artificially inseminated with the sperms of the intended father.
The surrogate mother is genetically related to the baby due to the use of her own eggs.
The traditional egg is one of the oldest ways of surrogacy.
Best Surrogacy Services in Georgia
We promise you the best surrogacy solutions in Georgia by having over eight years of experience in providing surrogacy solutions globally.
We also have a large surrogate mother database, sperm bank, egg donors to fulfill your surrogacy needs.
We believe Surrogacy services assist to fulfill the dream of an infertile couple by providing the opportunity to become parents.