Surrogacy services assist to fulfill the dream of an infertile couple by providing the opportunity to become parents. Most of the European country has been banned surrogacy, however, surrogacy services in Georgia is legal.
There are many surrogacy services providers in Georgia serve this facility to every individual couple without discriminating against people from other geographical locations. Surrogacy services in Georgia believe that every individual couple has the right to have their own child to experience the most proud-feeling moment in life.
Surrogacy agreement duly signed between both prospective parents and surrogate requires legal involvement. In Georgia, surrogacy is not only a legal process but evaluate all the aspects ethically.
Steps to pursue Surrogacy in Georgia
There are many surrogacy service centers present in Georgia, but the right place to surrogate a child is very important. The step by step process follows to pursue surrogacy in Georgia.
- Step 1:
- The prospective parents need to know the detail of the surrogacy program provided by the surrogacy services to accomplish their dream. For this counseling require to pursue between prospective parent and service providers. During counseling service providers offer the surrogacy plan suitable for the prospective parents. After satisfactory discussion and settlement, the client requires to fill a surrogacy form to create a client profile.
- Step 2:
- The client profile help to introduce with the prospective surrogates. Clients require to select particular surrogate depending upon the matching with their requirements. Physical matching is not sufficient to pursue surrogacy, but medical and psychological screening also important to continue the further process.
- Step 3:
- he surrogacy contract required to sign to fix the compensation for surrogacy, meeting expectation during and after a gestational period, the establishment of intended parents right, etc. Surrogacy service provider taking care of client’s rights and interest.
- Step 4:
- After signing the contract, the medical process will start to conduction of surrogacy. The clinician will confirm the pregnancy after successful embryo transfer to the surrogate. Then, the surrogate can continue regular checkup with a local gynecologist.
- Step 5:
- At the later stage of the second trimester, a lawyer associated with Surrogacy service provider will complete appropriate legal measures to protect the parental rights of the intended parents. After childbirth, the intended parent’s name shall be added in the birth certificate to establish parental rights.
Surrogacy service providers offer all the required services including profile making, matching process, the arrangement of all required medical services and legal services for smooth completion of the process.
We have a dedicated team to help you in making your families with world-class facilities at our centers. With our five years of global experience, we believe in providing best surrogacy services in Georgia to anyone who needs it.
What is Surrogacy? A brief introduction
Surrogacy is a medical process assisted by IVF specialist to conceive a baby in other woman’s womb of the intended parents want a child.
Surrogacy services in Georgia are the most cost effective and affordable services as compared to the rest of the world where experienced doctors and advanced technology meet together.
There are three roles played in the complete process of surrogacy which supports the birth of a new life.
Roles involved in the process of surrogacy services in Georgia:
1. Intended Parents/Couples
Intended parents /couples are those people who are not able to conceive baby medically and they need the help of IVF specialist and surrogate mother.
2. Surrogate Mother
Surrogate mothers are those healthy women who can help the intended parents by carrying the baby in their womb.
3. IVF specialists
IVF specialists are medical experts of all the medical process, techniques, and technology of IVF used in the process of surrogacy.
Surrogacy may or may not involve money. There are two types of Surrogacy on the basis of monetary compensation.
A. Commercial Surrogacy
When the surrogacy is done for the monetary compensation, it is known as Commercial Surrogacy.
Surrogate mother gets money for carrying the baby of an intended parent into her womb.
The prime motive of the surrogate mother is to earn some money from commercial surrogacy.
B. Altruistic Surrogacy
The surrogate mother in Altruistic Surrogacy carries the baby without any monetary compensation.
In this type of surrogacy, parents pay only the required expenses of the surrogate mother such as travel cost, medical expenses, and other such expenses.
The prime motive of such a surrogate mother is to help the intended parents in conceiving their child.
Who actually needs surrogacy services in Georgia?
Any couple who is medically unfit to give birth to a baby naturally because of the following reasons:
1. A woman does not fit mentally to carry the pregnancy.
2. When the woman is facing problems such as malfunctioning of the womb.
3. Repeated failure of IVF cycles.
In the gestational surrogacy, Intended parents use their own sperms and eggs for surrogacy.
A surrogate mother is not genetically related to the baby as her own eggs are not used in this process of surrogacy. The only task of the surrogate mother is to carry the baby in her womb.
Surrogate is a birth mother only in this procedure.
The Surrogate mother eggs in traditional surrogacy are artificially inseminated with the sperms of the intended father.
The surrogate mother is genetically related to baby due to use of her own eggs.
The traditional egg is one of the oldest ways of surrogacy.
Best Surrogacy Services in Georgia
We promise you the best surrogacy solutions in Georgia by having over five years of experience in providing surrogacy solutions globally.
We also have a large surrogate mother database, sperm bank, egg donors to fulfill your surrogacy needs.