- How much does surrogacy cost?
- Is surrogacy is legal in Georgia?
- Which country is considered safe for surrogacy?
- Where can we get affordable surrogacy?
- Is surrogacy is safe?
- How long does surrogacy process take?
- Who can be a surrogate mother?
- What is egg donation process?
- What is the process of surrogacy?
- What are types of surrogacy?
- What does surrogacy mean?
How much does surrogacy cost?
The cost of surrogacy depends upon the country selected and another cost of medical care also. For eg. Cost of surrogacy in America is approx $80,000 to $90,000 and the cost of surrogacy in Ukraine is approx $39000 to $45000 US$. Cost of Surrogacy is considered the lowest in Georgia. For more Details Visit: Georgia surrogacy Packages
Is surrogacy is legal in Georgia?
One of the main reasons that the couple chooses Georgia for surrogacy because it is legal as well as affordable. All the legal formalities are very simple and less time taking. A surrogate mother is not recognized as the child’s parents and the couple is considered legal parents of a child. For more Details Visit: Georgian Surrogacy LawBack to Index
Which country is considered safe for surrogacy?
Georgia and India are considered safe countries for surrogacy because of its proximity and easy availability. Georgia is a popular hub of medical and laws for surrogacy are also in favor of surrogacy. Many women participate to become a surrogate mother in Georgia.Back to Index
Where can we get affordable surrogacy?
Georgia is considered one of the best destinations for parents due to its low costs. Infertility treatment in Georgia is also considered one of the best and excellent services with low-cost investment of approximately $20000 to $54000.Back to Index
Is surrogacy is safe?
Yes, surrogacy is safe as a normal pregnancy. There is no added or different risk to pregnancy in comparison to a normal one.Back to Index
How long does the surrogacy process take?
If everything goes right surrogacy process takes near about 15 to 18 months, starting from the first stage of assessment to the last stage pregnancy.Back to Index
Who can be a surrogate mother?
Surrogates need to be between 21 to 40 years, should healthy and not government assistance. Her living standard should be stable. While selecting a surrogate mother, parents always select who has a good physical appearance and after a careful physical examination surrogate is selected.Back to Index
What is the egg donation process?
Egg donation means when women donated her egg to enable other women to conceive. Egg donation involves fertilization technology. It is also known as third party reproduction. The process of egg donation involves two phases (1) ovarian hyperstimulation (2) Egg retrieval. Normally egg donors have to spend 60 hours for screening, testing, and medical appointment.Back to Index
What is the process of surrogacy?
Surrogacy is a difficult and complicated process that is very difficult to accomplish successfully without an expert’s help:
- Initial consultation: you will learn about the surrogacy program and options. A detailed questionnaire, so that the team can work according to information and your needs.
- Signing a contract: For joining the surrogacy program, parents have to sign a contract.
- Selecting egg donor if required: Egg donor is a young woman age 21 to 29. Once chosen, the egg donors goes psychological testing.
- Medical screening: Prior to engaging in IVF, all parties will complete medical screening as directed by a doctor.
- Legal agreement: a legal agreement is signed between parents and surrogates.
- Medical process: the process of fertilization and insemination is completed at IVF clinics under the guidance of doctors and experts.
- Pregnancy takes place after that all the legal formalities are done.
What are the types of surrogacy?
There are two types of surrogacy: gestational surrogacy and traditional surrogacy. Gestational surrogacy is more common than the traditional one and considered less legally complex. Traditional surrogacy intended father sperms is used through artificial insemination and parents have to go through the adoption process in order to have legal rights to a child. Gestational surrogacy takes place using embryos created by Intended mother’s and Intended father’s gametes and implanting the embryo in a surrogate womb. The resulting child is related to both intended parents. More about Surrogacy Visit: What is Surrogacy?Back to Index
What does surrogacy mean?
It is a method where the woman carries a pregnancy for another woman. It is an agreement signed between parents and women who give birth to their child. Parents often seek surrogacy arrangements when pregnancy is impossible due to certain risks and dangers to the mother’s health. Visit: What is Surrogacy? for more information.