Egg donation is a little complex process, where the donor donates her healthy egg to a couple who is infertile and due to that, they cannot conceive. A woman who donates her egg is known as an egg donor or surrogate. Some various services and agencies offer egg donation process to these couple in Georgia. Georgia is a great and safest place for the egg donation process and one can get various egg donation services in the country.
People choose Georgia for surrogacy and egg donation process because egg donors and surrogates are quite reasonable and the cost of surrogacy is less due to various options available as compared to other countries. The couple is quite concerned about the laws and legal formalities, and the law of surrogacy is quite sensible and in favor of intended parents which encourages them to visit Georgia.
Before selecting for any egg donation services in Georgia there are various aspects which intended parents and egg donor should look. In this article, we will discuss certain areas for consideration:
- Searching a healthy Egg Donor is a very difficult and time taking process. The success of this treatment depends upon the eggs donated and for the same; we need a donor who is lively yet healthy with the age of 21 to 32 years without any improper habits. Here egg donation services play a very pivotal role an excellent and professional egg donation services in Georgia must have a large database of egg donors across the world belong to the different regions and with different body types and physical appearance. When couple selects an egg donor their main concerns are one should not have any unhealthy habits and second, should have a certain similarity with them with a good physical appearance, therefore, a strong database becomes a blessing in this case where they have information about the donor and their history, lifestyle details, etc.
- A professional egg donation agency will carry an egg donation program smoothly and step by step. A proper medication and treatment guidance is given by the experts before the egg donation process. Check whether they take all your queries and answer properly on time without any delay. A reputed egg donation agency will ensure that they have all details regarding the process and guide you throughout the process which you help to remain motivated.
- Professional egg donation services are also expected to make all the payment to egg donors on time once their work is completed. As per concern to egg donor it this program becomes quite emotional for them and this leads to various disorders and mood swings. So to able to come up with these disorders counseling sessions should be conducted for them.
- Always check the reviews and ratings of the egg donation agency before choosing the one. Experience is the major factor in egg donation so always go with those services have years of experience with excellent outcomes in the past.
- The major and most important factor is Cost and Legal formalities. Though the law of Surrogacy is considered safe for both egg donors and intended parents too in Georgia. As per law intended parents are the legal parents of a child. The egg donor will be compensated for all the medical expenses and any complications faced during the process. According to the law in Georgia egg donors should be healthy with a stable standard of living with age 21 to 32 years. A professional egg donation services in Georgia should guide its client about the laws and formalities too in detail.
The aforementioned points will confirm whether egg donation services can be opted and is professional and trustworthy for the egg donation process or not.
ARTbaby offers all the above mention services in Georgia, you can rely on us and we assure you quality service at a reasonable price.
Ravi sharma is a self-motivated, successful entrepreneur and has a solid experience in the fertility segment. and he is the director at ARTbaby Global (ARThealthcare). He is a pharmacy graduate with post-graduation in business administration and has 14 years of rich experience in the field of infertility segment. He loves to write about IVF, Surrogacy and other ART (assisted reproductive technology) news, issues, and updates. He is a Pharmacy graduate (B. Pharm) and M.B.A (marketing).
His most recent success includes the successful launch of the medical tourism company, ARTbaby, which offers treatment options for infertility, egg donation and surrogacy. He likes spending time with his family and writing about various aspects of IVF surrogacy and donating eggs.