Because Georgia is more favorable due to quality, safety, environment, and availability of services those other countries like Cambodia, Ukraine & Mexico.
In Georgia well recognized top fertility specialists available from all over the world. You can see our fertility doctors in Georgia are well-known names in the industry.
Most of the fertility specialists are well trained in the USA/Europe (In countries like Australia etc). They showed a very good rate of success in most of their IVF/ICSI/Egg Donation/Surrogacy cases.
There is no waiting time for surrogate mothers and Caucasian egg donors as they are available in good numbers due to a very favorable environment for third-party reproduction in Georgia.
Surrogate mothers and egg donors from Georgia are very disciplined and sincere. They follow all guidelines & treatment protocols.
Apart from all these:
- Georgia is an English language friendly country and the Documentation process is very easy here.
- Our IVF specialist attends all national and international medical conferences & workshops to keep them updated on the treatment protocol.
- Citizens in Georgia are very good for foreign country people.
- Georgia has a very favorable relationship with other native countries.
- Georgia is very rich in heritage, culture, and history.
- Georgia is offering the world’s best tourist places.
Explore now: Surrogacy in Georgia
Ravi Sharma is a self-motivated, successful entrepreneur and has a solid experience in the fertility segment. and he is the director at ARTbaby Global (ARThealthcare). He is a pharmacy graduate with post-graduation in business administration and has 14 years of rich experience in the field of infertility segment. He loves to write about IVF, Surrogacy, and other ART (assisted reproductive technology) news, issues, and updates. He is a Pharmacy graduate (B. Pharm) and M.B.A (marketing).
His most recent success includes the successful launch of the medical tourism company, ARTbaby, which offers treatment options for infertility, egg donation, and surrogacy. He likes spending time with his family and writing about various aspects of IVF surrogacy and donating eggs.