If you are planning to become a surrogate mother to earn a lot of blessings and appreciation from the intended parents for making their families complete and at the same time want to earn a good amount of money to give strong financial stability to your family, you will have some better options of fulfilling your requirement by following simple eligibility criteria.
These eligibility criteria to become a surrogate mother in Georgia includes:
- Your age between 21 to 41 years of age and a healthy body along with the experience of carrying a pregnancy.
- Genetic tests and genetic screening are two important points to ensure that you are free from genetic diseases.
- Not to mention the body mass index that is required of an eligible surrogate mother of 33 plus age.
- You need permission and support from the family to become a surrogate mother in Georgia for the intended parents to avoid any kind of interference in the middle of the ongoing surrogacy process.
- You should be healthy in all parts and must not have the habit of consuming any type of alcohol, cigarette, or drugs.
- You should be mentally and physically preparing to do this noble deed and to help others without thinking about any kind of relationship future.
To become a successful surrogate other, it is important to reach the right surrogacy center in Georgia where such services are offered. A world-class surrogacy center in Georgia provides you with complete solutions to make your dream come true.
Attractive Packages for Surrogacy facilities in Georgia
You have to schedule an appointment according to your requirement and surrogate of your ethnicity. You will also get attractive surrogacy packages here that include everything you need to make your dream come true for your baby.
From pick up and drop offer to an accommodation with surrogate mother, unlimited tries, treatment, delivery of surrogate mother by ensuring good health of the baby and multilingual professionals are some of the added services that you will get from ARTbaby surrogacy Georgia.
Read Also: Georgia as a tourist destination
Package cost also depends on other services like egg donor, embryo, type of surrogate mother, and your ethnicity. There is a lot more associated with the amazing packages that are without any doubt miracles for you to give your hopes new wings to enjoy parenthood.
So, what you are waiting for, feel free to contact me via any convenient mode of communication to enjoy the real pleasure of life by spending the best time with your baby.
Ravi Sharma is a self-motivated, successful entrepreneur and has a solid experience in the fertility segment. and he is the director at ARTbaby Global (ARThealthcare). He is a pharmacy graduate with post-graduation in business administration and has 14 years of rich experience in the field of infertility segment. He loves to write about IVF, Surrogacy, and other ART (assisted reproductive technology) news, issues, and updates. He is a Pharmacy graduate (B. Pharm) and M.B.A (marketing).
His most recent success includes the successful launch of the medical tourism company, ARTbaby, which offers treatment options for infertility, egg donation, and surrogacy. He likes spending time with his family and writing about various aspects of IVF surrogacy and donating eggs.