Fertility tourism is a common practice nowadays amid those who are getting infertility treatment or wishing to have a child of their own, has become the hope of intended couples.
Intended Parents are travel from one country to another for various fertility treatment options based on their requirements and availability.
However, what is common in this selection of the right country where treatments are offered at low-costs along with several additional benefits.
In addition to this, numerous world-class hospitals and centers are providing you great hospitality with tasty food and warm welcome. Not to mention friendly people who allow the mother and their families to put stress aside that works as a great relief.
Read Also: Georgia country for Tourism
Reasons for reproductive tourism are different; while a majority of people are seeking such solutions for in vitro fertilization or third-party reproduction. Some of the common reasons that are persuading intended parents and couples for infertility treatment are the following.
- Such treatments are still not permitted in various countries, availability is extremely limited or cost is too high to afford
- Lesbians, gays, single parents, or members of certain religions are not permitted for such treatments in certain countries; while in Georgia they are eligible for such options of parenthood.
- In certain countries, only a selected center is available or the waiting list is too long to wait. Reproductive tourism in Georgia is not only affordable but easy to avail.
- Cost of treatment like surrogacy, egg donor services, or sperm donor services are affordable; while complete packages are also offered to you.
- Georgia has better options for control over fertilization results that allows couples to pick and choose which embryos are implanted in the uterus based or genetic factors.
Who Can Benefit from Reproductive Tourism?
It provides benefits to all those who are looking for a healthy baby through a medical process. Fertility tourism in Georgia has become the hope of many couples who want to make their dream come true to have a child of their own. IVF procedures are offered along with the best medical and psychological advice to ensure the best outcome is achieved.
Reasons to Choose fertility Tourism in Georgia
Various reasons will persuade you to choose Georgia for reproductive tourism. Some of them are the following.
- Lack of treatment and information as well as unavailability of all fertility treatments in other countries
- Some countries have banned certain procedures like surrogacy, IVF, egg donor services, and others. They encourage people to move to other countries to opt for IVF and surrogacy as well as other reproductive treatments in India.
- Cost in Georgia for such treatments is lower and the entire process is safe
- You can find a good number of egg donors and sperm donors are in Georgia as well as surrogacy services. They are donating eggs/sperm or working as a surrogate mother as per their choice and to gain some financial benefits.
ARTbaby Surrogacy Centre is a reliable platform for reproductive tourism where all facilities for intended parents who are looking for infertility treatments are available under a single roof.
Ravi Sharma is a self-motivated, successful entrepreneur and has a solid experience in the fertility segment. and he is the director at ARTbaby Global (ARThealthcare). He is a pharmacy graduate with post-graduation in business administration and has 14 years of rich experience in the field of infertility segment. He loves to write about IVF, Surrogacy, and other ART (assisted reproductive technology) news, issues, and updates. He is a Pharmacy graduate (B. Pharm) and M.B.A (marketing).
His most recent success includes the successful launch of the medical tourism company, ARTbaby, which offers treatment options for infertility, egg donation, and surrogacy. He likes spending time with his family and writing about various aspects of IVF surrogacy and donating eggs.